Cultural arts assistance grants
The Council’s Cultural Arts Assistance Scheme provides grant funding for community cultural projects that meet the following criteria:
- Community non-profit organisations working in or with the Queanbeyan community
- Able to demonstrate a matching dollar amount - either financial or in-kind, including voluntary labour or other contributions
- The project must be able to demonstrate that it is of benefit to the Queanbeyan community through its cultural or artistic outcomes , and is able to be completed within 12 months
Grants are usually available up to an amount of $750, and grants of up to $1,500 are available for larger projects and events that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- employ professional artist(s),
- attract matching funding from another source outside Council, and/or
- works in partnership with other community groups/government bodies.
- a festival, major event or project that will engage the broader Queanbeyan community
For more details on Cultural Arts Grants and to obtain an application form you can download the application form here.